Pollo al ajillo (TM)
- 8 chicken drumsticks (or 4 thighs, cut in half)
- 100g garlic, peeled
- 50g olive oil
- 100g cider or white wine
- 80g water with a teaspoon of vegetable bouillon powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 large potato, chopped into small pieces
- Put the oil in the jug to heat for 8 minutes / Temp Varoma / Speed 1.
- Meanwhile, peel half of the garlic and when the oil has heated add the garlic to the jug without stopping the machine and increase to Speed 5 for a few seconds until chopped.
- Reduce to Speed 1 and allow to sauté.
- Add the chicken and the remaining unpeeled garlic cloves (just cut them through the middle).
- Set to 10 Minutes / Temp Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- After this time, add the remaining ingredients and programme for 30 minutes, Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Should it seem to dry out, add small quantities of water.
- Serve immediately drizzled with the sauce.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.