Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4 very large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green peppers, diced
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 x 160g can of tuna, drained and flaked
- 50 g serrano ham, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and chop up the whites only.
- Mix the whites with the tomatoes, peppers, onion, tuna and ham in a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with the garlic and slowly beat in oil and vinegar to taste (usually 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar).
- When it has the consistency of a sauce, mix it with the salad and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.