- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 4 very large tomatoes, chopped
- 2 green peppers, diced
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 x 160g can of tuna, drained and flaked
- 50 g serrano ham, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Olive oil
- White wine vinegar
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites and chop up the whites only.
- Mix the whites with the tomatoes, peppers, onion, tuna and ham in a bowl.
- Mash the egg yolks with the garlic and slowly beat in oil and vinegar to taste (usually 3 parts oil to 1 part vinegar).
- When it has the consistency of a sauce, mix it with the salad and serve.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#diced #onion #tomatoes #eggyolks #salad #tuna #piperranaandalaoz #oliveoil #vinegar #bread #ham