Rape en adobo (Marinated monkfish)
- 1 kg monkfish tail, skinned and cut into medium sized pieces
- 300 ml olive oil
- 300 ml white wine vinegar
- 6 Cloves garlic, diced
- ½ teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- Extra oil
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, except for the flour and extra oil.
- Marinate overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, drain the fish thoroughly and dredge the pieces in flour.
- Heat the oil in a deepish pan, until it is almost smoking and fry the fish until it is crisp and golden.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.