This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 250g cooked chickpeas
- 125g natural yogurt
- ½ lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- Chopped parsley
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon half and peel the garlic clove.
- Put all of the ingredients, except the parsley and 1 of the teaspoons of paprika, in the bowl.
- Blend at Speed 4 until smooth. If it is too thick, you can add a little cold water.
- Leave to chill in the fridge for a few hours so that it will achieve the desired consistency and flavour.
- When serving, garnish with the parsley and the remaining teaspoon of paprika.
- A basic hummus recipe using a blender
- A selection of simple ways to vary your hummus intake!
- Hummus with sundried tomatoes
- Hummus with preserved lemons
- Hummus made in a Thermomix
- Another Thermomix hummus recipe
- A melted cheese and hummus bake
- A blog post on the health benefits of hummus + 8 recipes from Jen Reviews (NZ)
- A quick hummus recipe from the Beeb
- Wikipedia hummus article
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#paprika #parsley #sesameoil #garlic #lemon #thermomix #fridge #tahini #blend #juice #vegetables