Gammon and pineapple
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 4 gammon steaks
- 1 x 300g (11 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) runny honey
- 100 g (4 oz) breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Finely chop the pineapple and mix with the breadcrumbs, honey, olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Grill the gammon for 5 minutes on one side
- Turn over and splash a little dark soy on the uncooked side. Top the steaks with the pineapple and breadcrumb mix and gently grill for another 10 minutes
- Sticky Marmalade Gammon - A classic way to serve roast gammon
- Marmalade glazed jerk gammon - Jamie Oliver's hot and spicy gammon recipe
- Gammon and pineapple - A match made in heaven
- Branston pickle coated roast gammon - Branston pickle is a great accompaniment for ham and gammon, here it's hot!
- Soupe génevoise - A gammon soup from Geneva
- Sous vide roast gammon - Gammon cooked the modernist way
- Spicy gammon steaks with pineapple - Gammon and pineapple, with a spicy touch
- Gammon and vegetable pasta in mustard sauce (TM) - Gammon pasta cooked in a Thermomix
- Our pork recipe section is here
- An interactive Glazed gammon cooking time calculator - You give a carve time, we give you a when and what list.
- Safe meat cooking temperature (pork) - How to ensure your pork is properly cooked
- Cuts of pork - Where it all comes from
- Processed meat leads to an early death - Go easy on the bacon!
- RSPCA - Think Pig Campaign - and be kind to the animals
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.