Fiery Welsh Dragon cheese tortillas
5/5 ...again! Jerry, aka Chef)
- 4 large tortillas
- 4 ripe tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado thinly sliced
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cooked chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons hot chilli sauce
- 120g grated vintage cheddar
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped coriander
- Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of chill sauce
- Top each tortilla with lettuce, sliced onion, tomato, chicken and avocado
- Sprinkle with coriander and grated cheese, then season to taste. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll up tightly, serve immediately
Dragon cheese products can be purchased from Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Lidl, local independent stores and cheese shops.
For trade, catering and export enquiries see their where to buy page.
Many thanks to South Caernarfon Creameries for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use their recipes.
- Dragon mature Welsh cheddar cheese
- Dragon reduced fat mature Welsh cheddar cheese
- South Caernarfon Creameries
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#tortilla #coriander #fierywelshdragoncheesetortillas #grated #avocado #tortillas #onion #tomato #iceberglettuce #chickenbreasts #lettuce