Steak with Philly Sauce
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 lean fillet steak, sirloin, rib eye or rump steaks
- 75 g Philadelphia Light with spring onion & black pepper
- 50 ml beef stock
- Oil the steaks and add to a hot griddle pan.
- Cook the steaks in the hot pan for the preferred amount of time.
- Meanwhile put the Philly in a small pan. Stir in the stock. Heat gently until almost boiling.
Barbecue the steaks instead.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper:
- Steak with Philly Sauce
- Philly sausage and bacon potato bake
- Philadelphia Spring chicken
- Philly Herb Chicken
- Sausage and chive Philadelphia mashed potato
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.