Sausage and chive Philadelphia mashed potato
A quick and simple meal that everyone loves. The mashed potato is made extra creamy by using Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper
- 8 thick sausages (e.g Cumberland)
- 4 large potatoes , peeled & chopped
- 100 g philadelphia light with chives
- 1 tablespoon of semi-skimmed milk
- Freshly ground pepper , to taste
- 200 g petit pois
- Grill or barbecue the sausages, as directed on the pack until cooked through.
- Place the potatoes into a saucepan of water, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and mash together with the Philly and milk. Season with freshly ground pepper.
- Cook peas as directed on the pack.
- Divide the mash between the plates and serve with the peas and sausages.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper:
- Steak with Philly Sauce
- Philly sausage and bacon potato bake
- Philadelphia Spring chicken
- Philly Herb Chicken
- Sausage and chive Philadelphia mashed potato
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.