Philadelphia Spring chicken
Chicken breasts in a creamy sauce on a bed of spring onions is an excellent way to use Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper cream cheese.
- 120 g Philadelphia Light with spring onion & black pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, skin on
- 12 spring onions
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- From one side gently lift the skin off the chicken pieces without completely detaching it.
- Divide the Philly between the chicken breasts, spreading over the flesh, then stretch the skin back over.
- In an oven dish, lay the spring onions side by side, pour over the stock and lay the chicken on top.
- Drizzle the oil over the chicken skins and bake for 25 mins until the chicken is brown and its cooked all the way through.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper:
- Steak with Philly Sauce
- Philly sausage and bacon potato bake
- Philadelphia Spring chicken
- Philly Herb Chicken
- Sausage and chive Philadelphia mashed potato
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.