Philly Herb Chicken
Vegetables with Chicken breasts filled with creamy Philadelphia cheese made easy by using Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper
- 50 g mange tout OR sugar snap peas, halved
- 80 g carrots , peeled and cut into batons
- 100 g baby corn , cut into quarters, lengthwise
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 120 g philadelphia light with spring onion & black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Tear 4 pieces of foil each large enough to fold over and enclose a chicken breast and vegetables and have the edges tucked in.
- Mix the vegetables together and divide between the 4 pieces of
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally in two and spread the bottom halves with the Philly.
- Add the other halves of the chicken breasts and place on top of the vegetables. Season the chicken.
- Fold the foil over the chicken to make little parcels and fold up the edges to seal.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for about 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with spring onion and black pepper:
- Steak with Philly Sauce
- Philly sausage and bacon potato bake
- Philadelphia Spring chicken
- Philly Herb Chicken
- Sausage and chive Philadelphia mashed potato
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.