- 120 g almonds, peeled, toasted and ground
- 4 tomatoes, peeled and cooked
- 4-8 Cloves of garlic, peeled and cooked
- A few splashes of red wine vinegar
- Put the first 4 ingredients into a blender and process until the sauce is smooth.
- Slowly add sufficient oil until it has bound with the sauce and season to taste.
- Allow to rest for a few hours before use.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.