Porky-pig hot dogs
Deliciuos hot dogs made with debbie&andrews sausages which are made from the very best cuts of pork which come British Red Tractor assured farms. perfect for picnics and barbecues - even good for bonfire night!
- 1 pack of debbie&andrews Harrogate 97% Pork or Caramelised red onion pork sausages
- 4 Crusty finger bread rolls
- 2 brown onions - peeled and sliced
- Your favourite sauce or ketchup
- A knob of butter
- In a non stick large frying pan, drizzle some olive oil and fry off onions over a medium/high heat until golden and sticky, this should take around 12 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
- In the same non stick large frying pan, fry off debbie&andrews Caramelised red onion pork sausages over a medium/high heat until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- With a bread knife, slice your buns directly down the centre without cutting the whole way through. Toast under the grill, then butter. Place your sausages inside and cover in onions and your favourite sauce.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.