Pork chops with a creamy Philadelphia mustard sauce
Philadelphia Light is a great shortcut to a creamy low calorie sauce to accompany pork chops.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 pork chops
- 120 g Philadelphia Light
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 800 g mash potatoes with margarine
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the chops on both sides for approx. 10 minutes until browned and juices run clear when tested with a sharp knife.
- Reduce the heat, add the Philly, milk and mustard. Stir well to combine.
- Serve with mashed potato and green beans.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light:
- Creamy Philadelphia monkfish and prawns
- Creamy Philadelphia butternut squash and chilli soup
- Pork chops with a creamy Philadelphia mustard sauce
- Philadelphia chutney chicken
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.