Philadelphia chutney chicken
Chutney chicken in a Philadelphia Light cream cheese sauce.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (medium strength)
- 100 g Philadelphia Light
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken for approx. 5 minutes until cooked through and lightly browned (juices will run clear when tested with a sharp knife).
- Reduce the heat and add the curry powder, cook for 1 minute then add the Philly, milk and mango chutney
- Stir until the Philly melts and forms a creamy sauce and it is warmed all the way through.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light:
- Creamy Philadelphia monkfish and prawns
- Creamy Philadelphia butternut squash and chilli soup
- Pork chops with a creamy Philadelphia mustard sauce
- Philadelphia chutney chicken
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.