Creamy Philadelphia monkfish and prawns
- 2 pieces monkfish tail (remove the bone) approx 150g each in weight
- 60 g Philadelphia Light
- 50 g tiger prawns, roughly chopped
- Finely grated zest of half a lemon and 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped flat leaf
- black pepper to taste
- 190° C (375° F - gas 5), [fan oven 170° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Place the fish onto a non-stick baking tray.
- Mix the Philadelphia with the prawns, lemon rind, parsley and pepper and place on top of the fish.
- Bake in a preheated oven, Gas 5, 190 °C for 10-15 minutes until the fish flakes when tested with a knife.
- Spoon over the lemon juice and serve with seasonal vegetables.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light:
- Creamy Philadelphia monkfish and prawns
- Creamy Philadelphia butternut squash and chilli soup
- Pork chops with a creamy Philadelphia mustard sauce
- Philadelphia chutney chicken
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.