Make this sausage pizza with your kids
Have fun with the children and start them on the road to cooking with this simple sausage pizza recipe that you can all make together. Even as an adult, I think pizza is a great meal to make with other people, especially if you like to personalise it to your own taste.
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages
- 2 large ready-made pizza bases or for a gluten free alternative, try Udi's Pizza Base Mix
- 75g grated cheddar cheese or a dairy free option
- 100g grated mozzarella cheese or a dairy free option
- 50ml of tomato pizza sauce - or make it yourself!
- Preheat your oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Bake your sausages in a lightly oiled baking tray in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, shaking the pan once or twice during that time.
- Put to one side to cool, then slice thinly.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza bases. Add the sliced sausage and sprinkle with the cheddar and mozzarella.
- Place the pizzas in the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until the base is crisp and the topping is golden.
- Slice and serve!
- Udis Gluten Free Baking Products
- Cookipedia's pizza dough recipe
- Cookipedia's pizza recipe section
- Cookipedia's tomato sauce for pizza
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.