Gluten free sausage and Cheddar cheese pin wheels (GF)
- 1 pack debbie&andrew's Caramelised red onion pork sausages, diced small
- 250g cream cheese
- 4 spring onions, sliced thinly
- 100g mature cheddar, grated
- 1 sheet of gluten free puff pastry
- 2 tablespoon thyme, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- Gluten free flour for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, red onion, grated cheddar, 1 tablespoon of chopped thyme and diced debbie&andrew's Caramelised Red Onion pork sausages until well combined and easily spreadable. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dust your bench with flour and lay down the puff pasty sheet. Evenly spread your cream cheese mixture all over your pastry sheet.
- Roll up your pastry sheet length ways. Once completely rolled and secure, using a sharp clean knife, cut pinwheels that are 1 inch thick.
- Place cut side down on the lined baking tray, and using your beaten egg, brush the sides and top of pinwheels to completely coat. Sprinkle with your leftover chopped thyme and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.