Chilli salsa dip
Andy BBQs some key ingredients to add a smoky twist to a Mexican classic. Chunky, tangy and bursting with flavour, get your guests doing the sausage salsa this summer with this BBQ must-have! Perfect with the sweetness of our Caramelised red onion Sausages.
This recipe is reproduced courtesy of debbie&andrew's sausages
- 4 ripe tomatoes
- 2 red chillies
- 4 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 teaspoon tomato puree
- Pinch of smoked paprika
- Juice of 1 to 2 limes
- Pinch of golden caster sugar
- Small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pop your chillies, tomatoes and spring onions on the BBQ for 2-3 minutes for caramelisation and charcoal notes.
- Chop them as finely as you can and mix well with the remaining ingredients. Stunningly simple!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.