Fried peppers Alicante style (TM)
- 4 red peppers
- 200g pumpkin
- 300g onion
- 1 medium aubergine (eggplant)
- 150g olive oil
- 200g chopped tomatoes
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 100g white wine
- 25g sugar
- 200g fresh tuna steak
- 1 red pepper to garnish
- Wash the peppers, remove the seed and chop them.
- Peel the pumpkin, chop it and remove the seeds.
- Peel the onion, discarding the outer layers and cut into pieces.
- Peel the aubergine and chop it.
- Put the vegetables into the bowl 15 seconds / Speed 4.
- Scrape down the lid and the inside of the bowl with the spatula.
- Add the oil 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Add the tomato, stock cubes, wine, sugar and pepper 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Four minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the tuna, cut into pieces, through the hole in the lid.
- Serve the dish garnished with strips of red pepper.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#tuna #onion #pumpkin #redpepper #thermomix #aubergine #peppers #tomato #vegetablestock #seed #stockcubes