Chili con carne
From Cookipedia(Redirected from Chilli con carne)
We have a number of chili con carne recipes:
Chilli con Carne is Spanish for chilli with meat.
- HenriettaMaria's family chili recipe, Chili con carne (HM)
- LB Johnson's famous no-bean chili, Lady Bird Johnson's Pedernales River Chili
- The Manhattan Chili Co's famous Chili con carne numero uno
- Locro - A South American chili and cheese stew
- Chili con queso - the one made with cheese instead of meat
- Chilli con carne (PC) - a pressure cooker version
- Bukowski's chilli con carne - a version that originates from Burkowski's grill
- Texas chili - This is a 1st place winner in an annual North Texas Chili Cook off
- Chili con carne (HM) - This is the recipe my husband and I developed over time and it's very tasty and fairly healthy.
- Philadelphia chilli pasta bake - A chili con carne with pasta
- Cuban carne con papas - a Cuban chili con carne
- Chocolate chilli chicken - my version of mole poblano chicken or chocolate chilli chicken.
- Beef and bean cottage pie - a cottage pie filled with chili con carne
- Easy chicken mole - a dark, sweet and spicy South American stew with ancho, ground nuts and chocolate
- Sloppy Joe recipe - another, sort of American, sort of chilli recipe
Don't forget to check out our chilli pepper recipe section with almost 300 chilli recipes.