Cuban carne con papas
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 tablespoon Goya® Adobo sin Pimienta or Adobo con Habanero
- 2 tablespoons plain flour or plantain flour
- oil for frying
- 450g (1 lb) stewing steak
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters
- 250ml dry white wine
- 125ml sweet white wine
- 175g tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 250ml stock or water
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- Spanish olives to taste
- Mix adobo and flour, and use to coat beef cubes.
- Brown the beef in oil till browned on all sides. Add in all remaining ingredients. Cover and simmer. When the potatoes are soft, the meat will be finished too.
- CubanCuisine.co.uk, the UK's specialist on-line suppliers of authentic Cuban groceries, has kindly given Cookipedia permission to reproduce this recipe.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.