Chicken chilindrón (TM)
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150g onions
- 150g green peppers
- 150g red peppers
- 50g white wine
- 1kg chicken drumsticks
- 50g water
- 200g tomate frito
- 1 chicken Thermomix stock cube
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- Put the oil and the garlic into the bowl, chop 6 seconds / Speed 5 [scrape down sides of bowl] and then 3 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1
- Add the onion, peppers and white wine, chop 4 seconds / Speed 5 [scrape down sides of bowl], then 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Incorporate the rest of the ingredients, excluding the mushrooms, 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Add the mushrooms 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Pour into a dish and serve.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
I would recommend that you use 1 drumstick short of the full kilogram or the bowl will be too full - remember, you have to allow for the mushrooms.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#mushrooms #whitewine #chicken #thermomix #garlic #stockcube #onions #redpeppers #nutmeg #spain #onion