Brava sauce (TM)
This article is in need of a suitable photograph.If you can provide one, please login and click '300px' to upload.
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 40g olive oil
- 1 medium onion peeled and sliced
- Garlic to taste
- 2 compacted teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1½ teaspoons smoked hot paprika (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 x 400g tin of tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon stock paste (or 2-3 Oxo cubes)
- Put the oil, onions and garlic into the bowl 18 minutes / 100°C / Speed Spoon / Reverse Blade / MC Off
- Add the remaining ingredients 30 minutes / 90°C / Speed Spoon / MC On
- Then blend 40 secs / Speed 5-7-9
- Taste, and season if necessary
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.