Vegetable panaché (TM)
- 100g extra virgin olive oil
- 250g potatoes, cut into fingers
- 200g frozen artichokes, cut into quarters
- 150g frozen French beans
- 150g courgettes, unpeeled, cut into fingers
- 200g mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 150g frozen spinach
- 150g frozen cauliflower
- 250g small frozen peas
- 2 vegetable stock cubes or 1 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of pepper
- Put the Butterfly on the blades
- Pour the oil into the bowl 6 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the peas 15 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blades / Speed Spoon
- 3 minutes before the end of the cooking time, add the peas through the hole in the lid.
- Check the seasoning, leave to stand in the bowl, without removing it from the machine, until it stops boiling and serve
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.