Tunisian beef pie
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- Garlic, to taste, chopped
- 450 g lean minced beef
- 350 g to 600 g cooked mashed potatoes - see recipe comments
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat the oven to 190° C (375° F - gas 5).
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and brown the onion.
- Stir in the garlic and fry for a couple of minutes, then add the meat.
- Cook until the meat has coloured.
- In a bowl mix the potatoes, chopped eggs, parsley, salt, pepper and the beaten eggs.
- Add the meat mixture to the bowl.
- Lightly grease a casserole dish and transfer the mixture to it from the bowl.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.