- Sticky Marmalade Gammon - A classic way to serve roast gammon
- Marmalade glazed jerk gammon - Jamie Oliver's hot and spicy gammon recipe
- Gammon and pineapple - A match made in heaven
- Branston pickle coated roast gammon - Branston pickle is a great accompaniment for ham and gammon, here it's hot!
- Soupe génevoise - A gammon soup from Geneva
- Sous vide roast gammon - Gammon cooked the modernist way
- Spicy gammon steaks with pineapple - Gammon and pineapple, with a spicy touch
- Gammon and vegetable pasta in mustard sauce (TM) - Gammon pasta cooked in a Thermomix
- Our pork recipe section is here
- An interactive Glazed gammon cooking time calculator - You give a carve time, we give you a when and what list.
- Safe meat cooking temperature (pork) - How to ensure your pork is properly cooked
- Cuts of pork - Where it all comes from
- Processed meat leads to an early death - Go easy on the bacon!
- RSPCA - Think Pig Campaign - and be kind to the animals