Setas con salsa de almendras (TM)
- 500g mixed mushrooms (oyster and shitake)
- 50g olive oil
- 12 almonds, peeled and flaked
- 10g sweet paprika
- 25g flour
- 500g meat stock
- Carefully wash the mushrooms, without getting them too wet, dry them with kitchen towel, leave some whole to garnish, and slice the rest. Reserve.
- Tip the oil and almonds into the bowl 4 minutes / Reverse blade / Speed Spoon [surely there should be some temperature here?].
- Next, put the Butterfly on the blades, add the paprika, flour, salt, pepper, and the mushrooms 4 minutes / Temp.Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Finally, add the meat stock 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Reverse Blade / Speed Spoon.
- Serve immediately.
- Translated from a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#mushrooms #thermomix #flour #almonds #meatstock #paprika #sauce #oyster #kitchentowel #spanish #thermomixrecipesmushroomswithalmondsauce