Sausage and Onion Gluten Free Baguette
- 1 thin french baguette, cut into 6 pieces, or gluten free rolls of your choice such as Udi's GF White Rolls
- 2 onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, plus more to spread
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- Ketchup and mustard to serve
- Melt the butter in a small frying pan and cook the onion until beyond golden and almost brown.
- Remove from the pan and put to one side.
- On a pre-heated BBQ, cook sausages, turning regularly for 10-12 minutes until cooked through and browned evenly.
- Meanwhile, slice each piece of baguette in half (but not all the way through) and butter generously, or butter your gluten free bread choice.
- Fill each piece of bread with a sausage and a few buttery onions.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.