This recipe needs advance preparation!
- 1 bottle of Spanish sangria
- 1 lemon, washed and slices
- 1 orange, washed and sliced
- 140 ml brandy
- 140 ml white sugar
- 280 ml club soda (sparkling water / soda water)
- Ice cubes
- Into a large glass jug, add all of the ingredient except for the club soda.
- Using a wooden spoon, lightly bruise the fruit to release the flavours
- Refrigerate overnight.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#clubsoda #sangriarecipe #sangria #peaches #kiwifruit #glass #refrigerate #orange #wine #whitesugar #gingerale