Salsa de Queso Azul (Blue Cheese Sauce) (TM)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 150g single cream
- 100g fresh cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 100g blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon brandy
- 2 tablespoons milk (optional)
- Put all of the ingredients, except the milk, in the bowl.
- Cook 6 minutes / 90° / Speed 4.
- If the sauce is very thick, add the 2 tablespoons of milk and mix for a few seconds / Speed 4.
- Once you have obtained the desired consistency, turn out into a bowl and serve.
This exquisite sauce goes well with many dishes, but above all with T-bone, fillet and sirloin steaks. Also it is a good dressing for some salads. At the same time it can be eaten with potatoes or pasta.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.