Salsa de Membrillo (Quince Sauce) (TM)
From Cookipedia(Redirected from Salsa de Membrillo (Quince Sauce) (TM) recipe)
This is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 1 large onion
- 40g butter
- 40g olive oil
- 200g single cream
- 200g dulce de membrillo (Spanish quince paste)
- 100g seasonal mushrooms
- Thoroughly wash the mushrooms and cut them into slices. Reserve.
- Place the onion, butter and oil in the bowl.
- Chop 10 seconds / Speed 3.
- Cook 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- When the 20 minutes are up, add the cream and dulce de membrillo and blend 15 seconds / Speed 10.
- Add the mushrooms and blend 5 seconds / Speed 8.
- Afterwards, season with salt and pepper, and program 12 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.