Salad of Ayrshire royals, feta and watercress, yoghurt dressing
A variation on the classic potato salad
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 1kg Ayrshire Royals
- 1 Bunch of Watercress trimmed
- 250g cherry tomatoes halved
- 250g feta cheese diced
- 100ml Low Fat Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 Pinch of Sugar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water till tender, drain and leave to cool.
- Toss the potatoes, tomatoes, feta and watercress in a bowl and season.
- Whisk the yogurt, vinegar and sugar together.
- Arrange potatoes in serving bowl, spoon yogurt over the salad just before serving.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk
#yoghurt #potatoes #watercress #tomatoes #feta #fetacheese #salad #vinegar #fat #potatosalad #saladofayrshireroyalsfetaandwatercressyoghurtdressing