Penne con broccoli e peperoncino
(Redirected from Penne con broccoli e peperoncino recipes)
- 400g penne
- 450g small broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Garlic to taste, crushed (I use 2 bulbs)
- 1½ teaspoons bird's eye chilli paste
- 60ml Greek-style yogurt
- 25g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2-3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Heat some lightly salted water in a large pan until it boils.
- Add the pasta and place a steaming basket or colander containing the broccoli over the top.
- Cover, bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes until the penne is al dente and the broccoli tender.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and sauté the garlic for 2-3 minutes, stirring in the bird's eye chilli paste and yogurt about 30 seconds before the end of the cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and place in a warm serving dish with the broccoli.
- Season lightly, then add the garlic / chilli mixture and toss gently.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and pine nuts over the top.
- Serve immediately.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#broccoli #pinenuts #garlic #penneconbroccoliepeperoncino #pasta #yoghurt #parmesancheese #chilli #panfried #toasted #boil