Bird's eye chilli paste
A very hot paste for use in many Indian dishes
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- Place the chillies in a saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the liquid and drain.
- Blend the chillies in a food processor, adding a little of the water in which it cooked, if necessary.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.