Bird's eye chilli paste
A very hot paste for use in many Indian dishes
- Place the chillies in a saucepan and add enough water to cover.
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the liquid and drain.
- Blend the chillies in a food processor, adding a little of the water in which it cooked, if necessary.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#birdseyechillipaste #chillies #dried #boil #indiandishes #simmer #foodprocessor #fridge #boiledorsimmered