Pea soup (TM)
An easy recipe made in a Thermomix
- 70g extra virgin olive oil
- 100g onions
- 100g leeks (with the fresh green part)
- 400g frozen peas
- 480g chicken stock
- Put the oil in the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
- Add the onions and the leeks 4 seconds / Speed 4, then 10 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
- Incorporate the peas and reheat 7 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
- Add the stock 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 3
- Adjust the seasoning and allow to cool slightly 3 minutes / Speed 7
You can serve the soup in coffee cups, sprinkling with drops of chopped tomato or with a swirl of cream. Also you can serve it in shot glasses with a cockle or mullet eggs on top and accompanied by crispy bacon
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.