- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Olive oil
- 8 Cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 kg waxy new potatoes, washed and chopped
- 1 kg pork chops, pre cooked, boned and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cooking chorizos, sliced
- 1 green chilli, chopped (and seeded if desires)
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- Parsley, chopped (to garnish)
- Gently sauté the onion and green pepper in some oil, together with the garlic, bay leaf and a little salt.
- Add the potatoes, chops and chorizo.
- Cover with water and add the chilli and paprika.
- Allow to cook gently for about 40 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley.
Try not to let the potatoes over-cook or they will disintegrate. If you cannot get waxy potatoes, then use others but add them about 10 minutes later than the recipe states. --JuliaBalbilla 07:33, 2 February 2009 (UTC)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.