See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 500g various vegetables (carrots, beans, peas, chard, turnips etc)
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 50g onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50g pancetta, in pieces
- 1kg water
- 1 Thermomix stock cube or salt
- 50g rice
- 1 sprig parsley, chopped
- 50g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 50g butter
- Put the vegetables in the bowl 5 seconds / Speed 4
- If you want the vegetables chopped finer, process for a few seconds more
- Remove from the bowl and reserve
- Next, add the onion and garlic 2 seconds / Speed 5
- Push the ingredients down into the bowl from the sides and the lid
- Add the oil and pancetta 5 minutes / 100° / Speed 2
- Add the water 8 minutes / 100° / Speed 2
- Add the reserved vegetables, the stock cube or salt, pepper and rice 15 minutes / 100° / Reverse Blade / Speed 1
- Finally, tip into a soup terrine, add the parsley, cheese and butter and stir
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.