Grilled lamb kebabs
Another experiment, using my Breville Stainless Steel Panini Press to grill meat.
In this instance, the kebabs were ready prepared from the supermarket and I bought them as they looked nice and were good value. It would be just as easy to make them yourself from some nice lamb fillets.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 300g Fillet of lamb tenderloin cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon Crushed garlic
- 1.5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes if wooden
- Mix all the ingredients together apart from the lamb and add to a shallow dish
- Marinade the skewers in a fridge for an hour or so, turning now and then.
- Preheat the Breville Stainless Steel Panini Press (about 2 minutes)
- Grill for about 6 to 8 minutes, turning now and then
- Remove and rest for 4 minutes
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.