Gluten free sausage and egg muffins
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- 6 free range eggs
- 3 English muffins (if you cant find gluten free, try Gluten Free Rolls like these from Udi's)
- 15g Butter to spread
- A little olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 190° C (375° F - gas 5), [fan oven 170° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Drizzle a little oil into a baking tray and place the sausages in the tray. Roast in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, shaking the tin once or twice in that time.
- Remove the tray from the oven and drain the sausages on kitchen paper. When they have cooled a little, cut each in half lengthways and drain on kitchen paper again.
- In a large frying pan, fry the 6 eggs (to taste) in a little hot oil. Season with salt and pepper and put to one side.
- Meanwhile, half and toast your muffins (in your toaster if they fit, under the grill if not). Spread all 6 halves generously with butter.
- Place the muffin halves on plates 2 to each plate. Top each half with two sausage halves, then top each with an egg.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.