Gluten free Full English Breakfast
- 4 Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages
- 4 large mushrooms
- 2 tomatoes - halved
- 4 rashers bacon
- 4 eggs - beaten
- 2 slices toast (for a gluten free option, try Udi's White Sandwich Bread)
- 15g butter
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Put the sausages in a roasting tin, drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 25 minutes to roast. Shake the pan once or twice in that time. Turn the oven off but leave the pan of sausages in the oven.
- Place the mushrooms and tomatoes under the grill and cook for about 10 minutes. Remove and add to the sausage pan in the cooling oven.
- Now grill the bacon for 5 minutes, turning halfway. Add to the sausage pan in the oven.
- Place a non-stick saucepan over a low heat. Melt 1 knob of butter in the pan, add the eggs, season to taste and stir to scramble. Remove the eggs from the heat.
- Toast your bread and - while its toasting - take the tray out of the oven and arrange 2 sausages, 2 mushrooms, 2 tomato halves and 2 rashers of bacon on each plate. Butter your toast 1 slice each - and top with scrambled egg. And dont forget the teapot too!
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.