Gluten Free Egg Tortilla Bake
See your street as it was 11 years ago! ...
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon Goya Adobo with Habanero or Goya Adobo without Pepper, if you prefer a less spicy version.
- 3 gluten green corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Goya Salsa Rojo Mexicana
- 3 scallions or green onions, minced
- 1 plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon El Sabor de Casa Cilantro Paste or ¼ cup thinly minced cilantro/coriander.
- Butter flavoured cooking spray or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ¼ Cup Goya Pice de Gallo, as a extra side.
- Preheat oven and coat iron skillet with cooking spray or oil.
- Scramble eggs, sprinkling a bit of salt for flavour, under low-medium heat until set and transfer to a plate. Then divide the eggs in half.
- Combine adobo, Salsa Roja, Cilantro paste and green onion.
- Place corn tortilla on skillet. Top with half the eggs, spread evenly across the tortilla. Then top with a thin layer of salsa, sliced tomatoes, cheese...Then add another corn tortilla, then remaining eggs, salsa, another tortilla and then the remaining cheese.
- Arrange remaining tomatoes on the center of the top, with a thin layer of pico de gallo along the edges.
- Bake for ten minutes, until cheese bubbles. Serve with remaining pico de gallo.
We have our own Pico de gallo salsa recipe if you fancy a homemade version.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)