Pico de gallo
(Redirected from Pico de gallo salsa recipe)
- 800 g tomatoes, peeled, de-seeded and diced
- 200 g onions, finely diced
- 100 g Serrano chillies, finely chopped
- 80 g coriander leaves, chopped
- 20 ml lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 Avocados (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients and season to taste.
Excellent with tortilla chips.
If you cannot find Serrano chiles, you can substitute with Jalapeños.
You can also add some peeled avocados.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#picodegallo #diced #salsa #onions #mexican #lemonjuice #avocados #tortillachips #corianderleaves #serranochillies #chiles