There are numerous gazpachos from all over Spain, but this is just one.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled
- 2 Cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 large green pepper
- 1½ tablespoons stale breadcrumbs
- ½ cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 30 ml sherry vinegar
- 500 ml chicken or vegetable stock, chilled
- Salt to taste
- Chopped tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers and croutons to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the salt and garnishes, into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add salt and more vinegar if desired.
- Serve chilled, garnished with the chopped tomato, cucumber, peppers and croutons.
The garnishes may be served in separate bowls.
There are so many that it would be impossible to list them, but here are three:
JuliaBalbilla 06:53, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#gazpachoandalaoz #cucumber #tomato #chicken #tomatoes #breadcrumbs #groundalmonds #croutons #blender #peppers #stock