Galician vegetable stew (TM)
For the sofrito
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
For the internal steaming basket
For the Varoma basket
- 200g green beans
- 1 green pepper
- 4 stalks green asparagus
- 4 medium tomatoes
- 600g water
- 4 free range eggs
- For the sofrito put the ham in the bowl and chop 8 seconds / Speed 3½.
- Remove from the bowl and reserve.
- Peel the carrots and cut into rounds.
- Peel the onions discarding the skin and chop.
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and chop into pieces.
- Put the carrots, onions and potatoes into the internal steaming basket.
- Wash the green beans, remove the stalks and cut into pieces.
- Wash the pepper, remove the seeds and chop.
- Wash the asparagus and removes the hard parts.
- Add the green beans, asparagus, pepper and the washed tomatoes.
- Put the water with a little salt into the bowl place the internal steaming basket and the Varoma basket into position and break the eggs over the vegetables 30 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1.
- Place the drained vegetables into a serving dish and drizzle the sofrito over the top.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.