Festival of vegetables with vinaigrette (TM)
For the vinaigrette
- 100g green peppers
- 100g red peppers
- 100g onion
- 1 egg, hard-boiled
- 100g extra virgin olive oil
- 30g vinegar
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
For the bowl
- 600g water
For the Varoma
For the Varoma tray
- Put all the vinaigrette ingredients into the bowl 4 seconds / Speed 4.
- Remove and reserve.
- Without washing the bowl, add the water 6 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
- Place all of the vegetables in the Varoma basket (the softer ones in the tray) 20 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2
- Sprinkle a little salt on the vegetables and serve with the vinaigrette in a sauce boat so that everyone can add it to their own taste
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.