Easy Meaty Sausage, Sage and Onion Stuffing
This recipe is also suitable for coeliacs as it it made with gluten free ingredients.
- A knob of butter to grease
- 3tbsp fresh gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2tbsp fresh sage leaves, finely chopped
- 1 pack Debbie and Andrew's Harrogate 97% Gluten Free Pork Sausages
- 1 free range egg
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 190° C (375° F - gas 5), [fan oven 170° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Grease an ovenproof dish with butter.
- Combine the breadcrumbs with the onion and sage in a large mixing bowl, then stir in a little boiling water and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the sausages from their skins and use your hands to mix the sausagemeat and egg into the breadcrumbs.
- Season well with salt and pepper and place in the prepared ovenproof dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until crispy on top.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.