This category contains pictures and information on cheeses from the Italian region of Lazio.
Lazio is one of the 20 administrative regions of Italy, situated in the central/southern peninsular section of the country. It is the third most populated region of Italy, and has the second largest economy of the nation. Its capital is Rome, the largest city of Italy.
Errors and omissions
If you are a cheese producer and your cheese does not appear to be listed on Cookipedia or the information on your cheese is incorrect or out of date, please use the Contact the Editor page to send us a message and we will update the information on your cheese.
- Caciotta dolce viterbese cheese.jpg
- Caciottina Di Bufala Di Amaseno Aromatizzata cheese.jpg
- Caprino romano cheese.jpg
- Fior di campo cheese.jpg
- Pecorino del Pastore e della Tuscia cheese.jpg
- Pecorino della Sabina cheese.jpg
- Ricotta di capra sabina cheese.jpg
- Ricotta di pecora e capra dei Monti Lepini cheese.jpg
- Ricotta secca cheese.jpg
- Ricotta Viterbese cheese.jpg
Pages in category "Lazio cheeses"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.