Carrot salad with grapefruit and orange flower water
This wonderful recipe originates from Nigel Slater's 30 Minute Cook recipe ISBN 978-0141029528
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 450 g carrots
- 1 The juice from one pink grapefruit
- 2 tablespoons orange flower water
- A pinch of fine sea salt
- A pinch of icing sugar
- Top, tail and peel the carrots
- Grate them coarsely - a food processor is good for this
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of icing sugar to the grated carrots and toss them in the grapefruit juice
- Chill for 45 minutes and serve.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.