Asparagus rolls (TM)
- 150g Parmesan cheese
- 500g water
- 12 thin green asparagus stalks
- 12 slices cheese [This cheese has to be rolled so choose a traditional Dutch or Swiss cheese and slice thinly]
- 12 slices York ham
For the sauce
- Grate the Parmesan 30 seconds / Speed 5-7-9
- Remove from the bowl and reserve.
- Wash the asparagus and dispose of the hard part.
- Place them in the Varoma bowl and reserve.
- Put the water in the bowl 5 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2.
- After this time, remove the MC and put the Varoma bowl on top of the lid 15 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 2.
- Check that the asparagus is just cooked; if it is not, cook for a few more minutes at the same temperature and speed.
- Make the rolls by placing a slice of cheese on each ham slice and putting them on top of each asparagus stalk.
- Wrap them into rolls and place in a baking dish.
- Place all of the sauce ingredients into the bowl 8 minutes / 90° / Speed 4.
- Pour the sauce over the asparagus and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour] for 10 minutes, until golden.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Cocina española con Thermomix
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#asparagus #cheese #ham #sauce #parmesancheese #swisscheese #flour #oliveoil #thermomixrecipes #butter #thermomix