Tex-Mex bean dip for tacos
- 1 400g can pinto beans or flageolet beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 pickled jalapeño slices
- 1 tablespoon of the vinegar from the jar of pickled jalapeño slices
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoons paprika powder (un-smoked)
- ¼ teaspoons onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor with a metal blade
- Blend until smooth
- Chill for 1 hour before serving
Go easy adding the vinegar, too much vinegar is too much!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#texmexbeandipfortacos #dip #vegetables #tortillachips #vinegar #foodprocessor #beans #mezze #blend #onion #paprikapowder